what is project oasis?
As a group of gaming enthusiasts, it has always been a dream to create an ecosphere where everyone can come together to interact, play, compete and to grow together in a world where no one can judge us! Hence, the metaverse of OASIS is born!read more
why join us?
one-of-a-kind nostalgic 2D metaverse
- Project OASIS is meant to be a throwback to memory lane where games are light, easy and fun in our 2D metaverse. Mesmerize yourself in the OASIS while immersing yourself in the good old days.
- The team at OASIS believes that the social gamification of DeFi will attract a new generation of DeFi adopters and enrich the overall gaming experience in OASIS. The enticing proposition is:
☛ Oasis OLá Launchpad
- Oasis will primarily support Binance Smart Chain on launch. In the near future, Natives can expect cross-chain interoperability through different realms on Oasis!
- The COUNCIL acts as a DAO in the Oasis metaverse that is governed by all Natives who hold OASIS tokens.
- The future of the Oasis metaverse is shaped by votes and proposal made by the Natives!
traverse the metaverse
Each of these Realms will represent a part of the metaverse that connects to a different blockchain. The Realms are to be built on the respective blockchains that we integrate with, and the entire Realm will consist of an ecosystem from the blockchain, potentially spanning from DeFi projects, entertainment, to other blockchain services. Users can simply cross from one Realm to another as long as they connect their respective wallets and also meet specific requirements.
Keep scrolling to preview the roadmap
- Conceptualisation of Project Oasis
- Formation of the project Oasis Team
- Starting the Development of MVP
- Start of Website Development
- Release of Litepaper
- Release of MVP (Testnet)
- Basic Multiplayer Support
- Launching of our Chat System, namely CIPHER
- Dex integration
- Game world design
- Seed / Private / Public Sale
- Contract Audit
- OLá (Oasis Launchpad)
- Introduction of AGORA - Oasis's very own marketplace
- Gamified staking farms
- Gamified lending platform
- Cross chain interoperability
- Introduction of "Realms" - representing different blockchains
- Play to earn
- Introducing advertisement module
- Billboard + walking NPC advertisement
- Community land sales + building rental
meet the team
leonardo da picasso
Founder of RD Group
UI & Graphic Designer
The information on this website, provided by Project Oasis, does not constitute investment, financial, or trading advice, and should not be treated as such. We cannot, and do not, recommend that you should buy, sell, hold or trade any cryptocurrency. Before making any investment decisions, you should conduct your own due diligence and / or consult a licensed financial advisor. When you purchase OASIS tokens ($OASIS), or use any of the services on projectoasis.io, you shall agree that Project Oasis is not liable for any losses or taxes you might incur and that your are fully responsible for your own personal actions. You also agree that OASIS token ($OASIS) are sold 'as is' and we are not required to provide support or services of any kind. If you live in an area where there are government bans or regulations on cryptocurrencies, it is strongly advised that you do not purchase OASIS tokens ($OASIS) as we cannot guarantee compliance with your local regulations. You must always ensure that you comply with you local regulations wwhen purchasing OASIS tokens ($OASIS) or any other cryptocurrencies.
All information provided on this website is not intended and does not constitute any invitation, solicitation or offer to buy and sell any cryptocurrencies, digital assets and / or securities. You acknowledge that you are obtaining and perusing all information on this website based on your own volition ad self-initiative.
You shall be aware that there are always risks associated with Smart Contracts, and you shall use them at your own risk. Project oasis is not a registered broker, analyst or investment advisor. All the information provided on projectoasis.io is provided purely for informational and educational purposes and should not be treated as legal or financial advice. All information we provide should be independently verified and confirmed on your own, or through a legal, financial advisor. We do not accept any liability for any loss or damages whatsoever caused in relation to the information or services we provide. You should be aware that there are always risks involved when trading in any financial market and you should never trade or invest money that you cannot afford to lose. If any doubt you should always consult with a professional financial advisor before making any investment decisions.